***THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP FROM JAPAN AND TAKE 3-4 WEEKS TO BE MADE AND ALSO SHIPPING WILL BE MODIFIED AFTER ORDER***
The Uesaka Tile Platform System is like nothing else out there. The new platform system has revolutionized competition setup and prep as well as allow gyms to have sound absorbing professional platforms available to them but also allowing them to easilly adjust the platforms position anytime they want.
Assembly and disassembly takes about 5-10 minutes, making it a portable platform option;
– Each tile platform comes in a standard size of 2.5 m x 3 m x 30 mm, with the option to customize dimensions to any size;
– Standard center color options are blue and red, but can be customized to just about any color preference. Additionally, Uesaka can even custom install a force plate in the lifting surface for those wanting to take their lifting to the next level;
– Platforms have dual density durometer ratings. The top portion of the drop area has a durometer rating of 90, almost has hard as concrete; however, the underside has a durometer rating of 48, which helps absorb impact. Having a dual density prevents divots and wear spots, which typically develop on the top surface of other platforms after repeated use. Plus, the softer underside helps disperse impact and dampen noise; thereby, protecting the floor and your barbell and bumpers;
– The unique cross lock system allows the edge, side, or boarder to snap into place and require no hardware, metal framing, bolts, screws, and is completely free of sharp edges;
– Each standard platform weighs approximately 295 kg. For being only 30 mm thin, these platforms are stout and are designed to last a lifetime;
*** Custom colors will take longer due to sample approval.